MS Access 2007 Samples and VBA Code
"Grab Instant Download Access To
Brand New ONE OF A KIND
Professional & Customizable
highly versatile invoice management database developed in MS Access 2007 which
showcases all the key features you need to develop commercial MS Access database
includes FULL rights to customize the software as you wish.
Download InstantInvoicePro v7
Small Business Invoice PRO 2012 is an Access 2007 database
designed to help small businesses manage their invoices and customers.
- Choose between retail (tax inclusive) pricing or commercial (tax exclusive)
- Automatically adopts your local currency and date formatting.
- Straight forward order entry; select a customer or enter a new one, list the
items and issue the invoice, optionally print a delivery note as well. * No
stock or price lists to maintain; it remembers items you have entered on
previous orders and offers them again in the pick list with the last price and
tax rate you charged, select or enter a new item.
- Optionally record payment received against invoices issued.
- Stage payments wizard enables you to quickly calculate and apply agreed stage
payments for an order.
- Part payments wizard enables you to quickly calculate and apply part payment of
- Variable payment terms for each customer. If you provide trade credit accounts
for your customers, each can have different payment terms that determine when an
invoice becomes due/overdue for payment.
- Reports requester for sales and accounts oriented reports; print address labels,
batch print invoices, customer account statements, debtors analysis, monthly
sales by customer, monthly sales by product (value and volume) with grouping and
level of detail options.
- Easy to use Customer Database to view customer records on screen with multiple
contact details, time-stamped notes and information about their orders, payments
and product ordering history.
- Read the code comments within the VBA modules to learn how to
include these modules in your own databases.
Fully customisable; you will have full access to the database window and all
design objects so you can change or add anything you wish.
how to include a 30 day license registration form in your MS Access application
- Include web updates in your application
- Automatically link tables for multi-user databases
- Customize the Access 2007 ribbon
- See how to create Mail
Merge Campaigns; create and run a mail merge to all or some of your contacts,
automatically add actions to the merged contacts for follow up by a user and a
due date, record feedback and result, analyse results and comments for a
- Learn how to automatically link letters created with a Write to Letter wizard
to actions so they can be followed up.
- See how to publish a quote or price bid in to a MS Word document for
printing or emailing including automated texts and phrases using your designed
- The database files are multi-user so you can share your information with all
- Learn how to create bulk email merges; send an email to all or just some of
your contacts using powerful rule based merges.
- Bulk letter merges; print a letter to all or a just some of your contacts.
Merge to MS Word templates for printing formatted letters including graphics
- See how to easily incorporate a Stage payments wizard into your database
projects - enables you to quickly calculate and apply agreed stage payments for
MS Access 2007 Sample Bonus Files
Download the source code from my latest commercial projects for your own websites
or consulting projects ---
Download a working example that uses a software license registration form.
Add to your own applications to allow your customers 30 day trials of your
software. This is all done using Access VBA. (click
here to download the example)
Download Inventory Pro 7 - a commercial MS Access 2007 database sold
here to download)
- New** Consulting Project.
Download my latest project - multi-user commercial
database for a pharmaceutical client to manage clinical trials (click here to download
- Download the source code for a commercial property management software
(www.instantpropertypro.com) that you
can use and customize to build your own web software business.
here to view the user guide)
Supplemental Developer Guide: Developing Commercial Apps
For software developers, it would be hard to imagine a more important topic than
security. In this guide, Milos Holovsky shows you how
to create secure Access applications.
If you’re an Access developer, a database administrator, or an IT manager
responsible for Access application development, you probably need this book. If
you’re a consultant who’s creating Access applications for paying clients, then
you definitely need to download this express guide.
Good luck with your development projects! If you have any questions please
contact me at:
"Milos... these are some of the best MS Access 2007
Samples I have seen.
Thanks for putting together some great Access Samples that any one can easily
incorporate into their own projects.
I have forwarded your development guides to my colleagues to learn from!"
- Ashish Vernon, Developer, HCL
If you are not 100% completely satisfied, you can ask for a no questions asked
refund but keep the source and bonus files.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can ask for a no questions
asked refund but you get to keep the source code.
Payments are processed securely via PAYPAL. On payment you will be
directed to a download link by PayPal.
When you purchase these database templates, if you are not completely satisfied
just ask for a refund at any time. We look forward to welcoming you as our next
customer when you purchase.
CLICK HERE to secure your copy today.
About the Source Code and Author
Milos Holovsky is an Aerospace Engineer turned IT consultant with clients around the
world. His public profile can be viewed on LinkedIn.